Friday, June 20, 2008

Monster


I saw a tutorial for monster dolls and thought I'd give it a try. I have some gorgeous soft velour fabric that is so easy to work with, and it makes such a soft, squishy toy. I'm happy with the results. This monster doll is for a two-year-old boy (the big brother to the baby who will be getting the tag blanket).
My daughter and her friend designed monster dolls of their own, and I helped put them together. Now my son wants to design one, too. I'll have to make some for my nephews and niece, too. So far this summer I've been getting more done with the kids home than I did when they were in school. Now that school responsibilities are over, we all have so much more free time.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Cute! My guys went through a pillow phase last week, but this is so much cuter! Maybe I can inspire them with your photo :^)

Lynn said...

I THOUGHT I would be more productive when school was out. Alas. I am not.

Lynn said...

I THOUGHT I would be more productive when school was out. Alas. I am not.