Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Dreams

From the Wee Wonderfuls Christmas Wishes Stitchette pattern. I let my children choose a face, bed, and dream from the patterns to represent themselves, so this is a mix-and-match result. I embroidered these a year ago, but never got around to finishing them into anything, and they shifted to the bottom of a pile. On my recent house clean-and-purge project, I rediscovered them. I wanted to make them into one wall hanging, with the beds side by side, nursery style, but my children balked and told me they each wanted their own pillow. Fair enough. I probably wouldn't have a place to hang yet one more holiday quilt anyway.

Backed with gingerbread men fabric!



1 comment:

Glenda said...

Oh! I have that set of patterns and totally forgot about them -- doh!! Those turned out really cute. I bet they would make cute Christmas stockings, too.