Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Garden Bell asked me if I'll be saying two-thousand-ten or twenty-ten. I think I'll probably use both at first, and eventually settle on one!


I don't have any big resolutions for 2010, but I do hope to participate in some of the 365 Flickr groups, namely 365-Around the House and 365: for the domestic types. We'll see how I do!
The above mosaic is of things I made in 2009. In 2010, I hope to continue to be productive with needle, thread, yarn, and food. I have plenty of projects in mind to keep me very busy for a long, long time. And I hope to continue to share it all here.
Happy New Year, and all good things for 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been saying twenty-ten cuz it's shorter ;-).

Love the mosaic -- you've made some fun stuff!!! I always forget about making mosaics, but seeing yours has inspired me to do the same, so I will blantantly copy your idea right after I post this comment.

Happy New Year!