Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


A mosaic of what my daughter and I made this year. I made most of it, but she gets credit for the porcupine pillow, the kitty, and one of the beaded hearts.


This year I think I'd like to take charge of my excessive back log of cross stitch patterns. I have at least 5 (maybe more!) Christmas patterns in my to-do stack. The year of 2011 might be all Christmas, all the time for me. That could be kind of fun. I would definitely feel a sense of accomplishment to clear out that back log!


Wishing a very Happy New Year to all who stop by this space. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy New Year to you!

I have a back log of things I want to make too. Sometimes they are on the to do list so long that they go out of style or my taste changes and I no longer want to make them. But, in the mean time I have added twice as many to my list.

It is a sickness.