Unfortunately, this pattern was almost my undoing. It's stitched on 32 count, mostly over two threads but with some areas over one, and the pattern is very scattered. So much spacing! So much counting! Such teeny stitches! Oh my goodness! My eyes are not what they used to be! I was squinting and swearing and sweating over this until I broke down and bought myself a pair of cheaters. Ahhh, much better. (It caused quite an uproar in my home when they all discovered me stitching away with glasses perched on my nose. Photos were taken. They are not flattering.)
I also had to improvise on the tiny flowers scattered all over the design. They are supposed to be done using the whipped spider web stitch. I had never heard of that stitch before, let alone used it. I researched how to make them, but I really struggled with making them consistently. For every flower that I made well, I had five others that were twisted and snarly. I spent one sleepless night fretting over how to fix this, and finally decided to snip them all out and restitch the flowers with a simple straight stitch coming from a center point, using two strands of light pink and one strand of dark pink. The flowers are not quite as sweet as the flowers in the sample photo, but it's much better to have consistently neat flowers than a big ugly mess!
(P.S. This new blogger interface is driving me nutso. My photos are now appearing smaller than I would like them to, and I cannot figure out how to make them bigger! Ugh, I hate it when updates complicate my life!!!)