Wednesday, October 5, 2011

100 Days

I have been pretty faithful about posting one photo a day for my 365 Flickr project. Yesterday was the 100th day. I have missed one or two days, but some days I post more than one photo because I can't choose just one! Nearly every photo was taken with my phone. I always have my phone with me, and uploading the photos I take with it to Flickr is as simple as hitting the share button, so I haven't run out of steam yet.

This project has perhaps made my photostream a bit dull to an outsider, but for me, I like looking back and seeing what was worth remembering that day.


1 comment:

KarenV said...

That's a wonderful photo! I started doing a photo a day as part of Grateful 365 but fizzled out after about a nmonth. I'd like to give it another go though, but without the "grateful" aspect, just a photo a day recording the year. Thanks for the inspiration!