Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 in review

Here is a mosaic of most of the things I made in 2012.  A little knitting, a little crochet, a little cross stitch, a little baking, a little quilting, a little embroidery...what a great way to spend the year!  If you look at this mosaic on Flickr, I have links to each individual item.

I am already busy working on things that will be completed in 2013, beginning with Alicia Paulson's Winter Woods sampler.  When she premiered the design on her blog last winter, I fell in love with the woven heart, the mittens, the snowflake, the bunny, the snail, and the little cottage, but mostly I was smitten by that blue linen she stitched it on.  Where I live, the winter sky is just that color in the early morning and late evening.

The evening winter sky makes me ache to stitch!

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope it is full of all the things you love best.

1 comment:

Neighborhood Watch said...

Wow! You had a busy year. I love this way of taking stock of the year's makes through photos.