Monday, December 30, 2013

What I made in 2013


A mosaic of things I made in 2013, including the still-in-progress Dr. Who cross stitch.  The TARDIS is  complete now, but my daughter hasn't had time to work on the doctors lately.  I needed to include it in the 2013 projects because Dr. Who has been very prominent in our household this year.

If you view this mosaic on Flickr, there are links to each individual photo, and the individual photos will have information on patterns and materials.

For 2014, I plan to do a year-in-pictures project again.  I plan to post to both Flickr and Instagram, although the daily photo may differ on each, depending on subject matter.  If you are on Instagram and would like me to follow you, email me your user name at besomom at gmail dot com.  I decided to keep Instagram separate from my blog, so I won't be putting my Instagram user name here, but I'm happy to follow you or have you follow me if I already know you through my blog or Flickr.

Hope those who celebrate Christmas had a lovely holiday, and Happy New Year to all!






No comments: